May 1, 2016

35. Girl Online On Tour - Zoe Sugg (Zoella)

Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg is fantastic.

Oh man, I don't even know where to begin with this one.

The whole book had me a little on edge. It's like total second hand embarrassment but the good kind. The kind I can handle and the kind that wants me to keep reading. Not the kind that makes me put the book down and pace around the room.

I would read this book on my way to work and on my break then again when I got hom. It was very hard when I would come to a point where I wouldn't want to stop reading but I had to get off the train or go back to work. Kind of a little frustrating for me because I finished the first book so quickly, this time it took me 48 hours instead of 24. Twice as long. But it was worth it.

Everything about Penny and Noah just makes me want to burst with cuteness.

This book is like a cheesy, cliche romance mixed in with modern struggles and modern dreams. Everything anyone would want as a teenage girl in today's age. The cute rock-star boyfriend who treats you like a Princess. As well as the anxieties and mental health troubles that modern teenagers have.

The way she describes her anxiety and panic attacks is something I can relate to on a personal level. Though I don't quite experience it the same way Penny does, it still is very similar. Its nice to have that reassurance that you're not the only one who goes through these things.

Sometimes it can feel like you're all alone on this planet, but this book really proves that there is always someone there for you in your worst of times. When you need them the most, they will come.



If you'd like me to read/ review a book, just leave a comment below! I'll try not to give too many spoilers or give too much away while reviewing the books, but if I do, also let me know so I can give warnings to anyone who hasn't read the books before. I appreciate all feedback, but please be respectful on constructive criticism.

Everyone's opinions are valuable so please don't make anyone feel terrible for having their own opinion on a book. Just because it's different from yours does not mean it's the wrong opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment