June 26, 2016

43. Carry On - Rainbow Rowell

Carry On by Rainbow Rowell.

Where do I even begin.

This was a cute book. Not as serious as Fangirl, but still very cute. Some terms were very childlike and it has some obvious issues with some point-of-views within the novel but I still enjoyed it a lot.

Agatha wasn't the best at any point but I like where she ended up. To be honest, I didn't see her point of being in the story at all other than to prove that Simon was bisexual instead of gay but even that didn't seem necessary to me.

Baz is great, my favourite character by far and also the best name.

Simon was weird the whole time honestly. And for fucks sake, just please use the term bisexual. I just wanted to see it once in this book and it wasn't.

Penelope was also the best. 100%




If you'd like me to read/ review a book, just leave a comment below! I'll try not to give too many spoilers or give too much away while reviewing the books, but if I do, also let me know so I can give warnings to anyone who hasn't read the books before. I appreciate all feedback, but please be respectful on constructive criticism.

Everyone's opinions are valuable so please don't make anyone feel terrible for having their own opinion on a book. Just because it's different from yours does not mean it's the wrong opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment